On-going project to implement a server able to provide a 3D data representation of a Digital Surface Model over Africa.
Software Development and Engineering Support for the Destination Earth (DestinE) project.
Capacity // Analysis //Sentinels // Tool
CAST is a simulation software used to calculate the acquisition and downlink capabilities of Sentinel constellation.
State of the art SW development:
- Java Spring / Hibernate server
- RESTful access to SQL DB
- Angular based client (Type Script)
- Elasticsearch / Kibana for data analysis
- Deployment on Docker images
Station // Resource // Allocation
SRA is an operational software able to calculate for each flying Sentinel spacecraft the following events:
- Ground Stations Unavailabilities
- X-Band Banned Segments
- Solar Radiofrequency Interferences
- EDRS Optical links
Mission Planning Validator
- Sentinel-1 & 2 Mission Planning Validators are tools developed by Alia Space in order to support the validation of the Mission Planning system, a critical component within the PDGS architecture.
- The validator is still maintained and used in operations, to guarantee a safe planning of the on-board instruments.
Sentinel // Plan // Acquisition // View
- Sentinel Plan Acquisition View (SPAVi) is a complete tool for the visualization of the planned acquisition of the Copernicus spacecrafts.
- SPAVi is an operational tool part of the ONDA platform (a cloud infrastructure which provides full availability of Copernicus data and access to services for the development of new solutions)
Monitor and Control of Telemetry kit used to select Best Source Signal from NASA TDRS spacecrafts as relay of VEGA launcher X-Band data.